Saturday, September 17, 2011

Chicken Ain't Got Nothin On Me!

The reason I started this dang thing in the first place was because in the past few days I have: 1. Cooked a phenomenal chicken that has turned into 2+ fabulously simple meals 2. Found crafties to spice up my living room and dining and 3. Decorated for Fall/Halloween

No I haven't done much by way of academic responsibilities, but this stuff is pretty big!

I'll post more on the crafts I am excited about doing (whether I actually get to them is a whole different story) but first, let me leave you with a simple delicious recipe for chicken (Thanks Mom, for answering your phone when I'm starving and rushing around the grocery store). 

Chicken breasts (I bought a pack of 3 and cooked them all at once...brilliant!)
Mayonnaise
Parmesan cheese
Italian bread crumbs

Wash the chicken and put it in a glass dish (oven safe probably, who am I to know). I used the round pie dish I use to make a salsa dip (one of the few things I know how to do) but that was probably wrong. My mom uses a square dish, I'd recommend that. 
Mix mayonnaise and parmesan cheese in a bowl. At the grocery store my mom gave me measurements (there was 1/4 and 1/2 in there somewhere, who knows what goes where) but by the time I got home I forgot them and just mixed them. I think I started with 1/4 cup mayo and sprinkled parm on that, but that went for about 1/5 chickens and then I just started adding things willy-nilly. 

I am ceasing my posting now due to my pup barking at a squirrel outside and my enthusiasm for crafts still high enough to possibly complete one....

No comments:

Post a Comment